WHAT TO EXPECT BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER YOUR SENIOR PORTRAIT SESSION?
You're starting to think about your Senior Portraits... but you don't know where to start! Here are a few things that you can expect before, during and after your Senior Portrait session. If you have any questions or you're ready to book your session please contact me.
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOUR SESSION...
1. When do you need to have your Senior Portrait turned in to the yearbook staff at school? Some schools take a formal Senior Portrait at school, so you don't have to worry about the yearbook. In that case, many Seniors choose to have their own creative Senior Portraits taken by a professional photographer. Other schools require you to personally turn in a digital file by the deadline. If that's the case, find out that date asap.
2. Where do you want your Senior Portraits taken? Do you like tall grass & fields? Barns, fences, and sky? Modern, downtown, and buildings? Water, bridges, and trees? Or maybe you like a combination of all of them. If you don't have a specific place in mind... no worries, I've got plenty of ideas.
3. Schedule your Senior Session early. Once the weather begins to get warmer in the spring, my schedule begins to fill up, so make sure you get your session scheduled soon.
4. How much will it cost? You can find the cost for high school seniors here. Please note that Senior Session Fee of $100 is due prior to the session in order to hold your day and time. The Session Fee is for the photographer's time, creativity and materials. Prints and Products are not included in the Session Fee, but are available for purchase in Collections after your session. I strive to creatively capture the true personality of the person in front of my camera without rushing.
5. What should you wear? My suggestion is to wear your favorite outfit(s). You want to look and feel great! Avoid large flowers, stripes or patterns. Bring a few outfits to change into.
6. Blemishes? No worries! You can do your best to conceal them, but don't sweat it... I can remove them in a flash.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN DURING YOUR SESSION...
1. How long will it take? Plan on 1-2.5 hours for a Senior Session.
2. What will we do? We can meet at a prefered location, we'll chat a bit about some ideas you may have, some ideas I have, and other important details. You don't have to be nervous, I'm very easy to get along with and try my best to make you feel comfortable. We'll walk around to different parts of the location and snap lots of pictures. Feel free to change outfits a few times!
3. Can I bring a friend? Sure! Sometimes it helps to have someone there to help you relax and laugh.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOUR SESSION...
How long until you can see your images? Your images will be ready to view within two weeks. I will post a sneak peak on my Sandy Davis Photography Facebook Page. I will send you the link after I'm done with the pictures and if needed help you placing your order.
READY TO BOOK YOUR SESSION? OR HAVE QUESTIONS?